Friday, April 2, 2010

Who I am.

I guess I should start this whole blogging stuff off by telling a little about myself.
My name is Ashley and Im 19 years old. I have a son who is soon to be 6 months old, and he is the most precious thing I have ever laid my eyes on.

I have yet to graduate high school, but that has nothing to do with Grayson. I was not in school when I got pregnant, and just havent gotten the drive to go back yet. I know, I really need too. Im with a great guy, and his name is Justin. We currently live at his mothers house, but I really hope to be in our own place before Grayson turns one.

I stay at home with the baby, and Justin works. Sometimes I feel bad that he has to get up everyday and work, but I know that he loves Grayson, and that is why he does it. I tried working in December, and failed miserably. I lasted a week, and couldnt do it. I kept thinking about Graysons little face, and called home every chance I could.

I can already feel myself start to ramble. I just have so much to say, but its been so long since I have sat done and written something. I guess we will see where this blog takes me. I

Im off to snuggle my little man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment